Members of the Broughty benefit from;
- Half price green fees at other golf courses in Angus
- A vibrant social scene
- Locker facilities for storing clubs
- The opportunity to buy a Links ticket that allows weekend play on Monifieth Medal
- Up to 6 opportunities per week to play competitions
- A CONGU Handicap – this allows players to play in Open competitions at other courses, and can be a requirement to play on some Championship courses
- The opportunity to play matches against other clubs
- A friendly and welcoming membership and bar staff
- Excellent catering from The WeeCOOK Kitchen
- FREE club membership for all young people 16 years and under
If you would like further details or do not know any existing members, please call 01382 532147 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the Committee will get back to you.
DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT
In completing the application form you consent to any information you provide being held and processed by BGC for the purpose of administering your membership. Your information will be held in manual/electronic systems. You will not receive any third party marketing.
The Club would like to send you regular communications regarding club business (social events, match news, meeting notices, annual invoice etc). The new GDPR regulations require each member to consent to receiving communications from the club (opt-in) or to decline (opt-out). Please tick the relevant box on the application form. You can change your consent option at any time by contacting the club. You can ask the club to provide you with a copy of the information held about you on our system(s)
The Broughty Golf Club and Grange Golf Clubs are amalgamating on 1st January 2019. The new club will be called THE GRANGE & BROUGHTY GOLF CLUB. We will be delighted to welcome visitors and new members (New members receive HALF PRICE membership for their 1st year)
Club Fees for Grange & Broughty Golf Club 2019 (year runs from 31st January)
|Category||Membership Fees||Membership Fees (New Member)|
|18 – 21* years||£40||(£20)|
|Junior 15 or under||£12||(£6)|
*Includes Angus County/SGU levy.
Age at 31 January 2019 used to determine category
The Links Management Committee offers annual ticket prices ranging from £350 – £470. Reduced Junior prices range from £50-£90 with discounted fees for under 30s. Visit www.monifiethgolf.co.uk for full details. Fees are due to be paid by 31st March 2018. Members joining after this date will pay Links fees pro rata. There has never been a better time to begin or start playing again!